Sick Numbers

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Looks like Erkul updated again. Lets hope the misery changes as my beloved Sentinel's stealth is still severely nerfed. However, both the Lancer and 400i have astonishing stealth. With most systems off and triple Industrial A Snowfalls on, the 400i is putting out just 6k EM and 5k IR. That is sick for a medium ship that dumps 26.4k heat/second.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Looks like Erkul updated again. Lets hope the misery changes as my beloved Sentinel's stealth is still severely nerfed. However, both the Lancer and 400i have astonishing stealth. With most systems off and triple Industrial A Snowfalls on, the 400i is putting out just 6k EM and 5k IR. That is sick for a medium ship that dumps 26.4k heat/second.
I would still be taking any ship stats released by CIG with a grain of salt. It looks like balancing is taking more time and effort than they thought.

My uninvited comment: That is just more evidence that they hard coded this in each ship, instead of using a setting file. And they're coming up to 10 quarters late on server meshing, which is a much higher priority because the success or failure of the game hinges on that.

Forgot your password?