SINS OF SOLAR EMPIRE:REBELION

icecharger

Captain
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
icecharger
hey guys, while were waiting to get our hands on alpha 2.0, here a space RTS game, which might interest u, it was published back in 2008, the graphics are a bit outdated, however, the game is really nice!!give it a shot

Reactions: Stee Jans

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
I quite enjoy it, I dont really play it on my desktop but i have it on my laptop and play it travelling. I really like it.

Reactions: icecharger

Lockhearts

Commander
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Lockhearts
I've actually had this installed forever, as well as Endless Space, but hardly played either, dunno why, just haven't

Stee Jans

Grand Admiral
Sep 1, 2015
RSI Handle
SteeJans
I've been playing that game off and on since it came out. It is my favorite RTS. Used to even LAN party with that game. Hmu if you ever want to play a match either against each other or against computers.

Nostalgic side note.. God I miss LAN parties. Beer, snacks, movie playing on the projector... Diablo 2, Age of empires then Sins. Good times.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
It's like Civ 5. If you don't complete the game in one sitting, you will not come back to the save. Also, it's one of the few games that after 6ish hours of sitting in front of I can't keep playing it.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Star dock is down the street from me. Awesome studio, great games.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Agree with what others have said in this thread. I have lost entire days to this game... and yeah, have no desire to go back to a save once I leave it. I just start a new game. I actually don't play this game now because I get locked into it for an entire day...

icecharger

Captain
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
icecharger
lol u dont say !!!lmao, the game is very addictive.i usually spend hours on a single game hehe.and if i somehow get bored with the original units i download various mods which are available and try them out hehe

Forgot your password?