SKYN3T IS HERE and boy does it look cool!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That drone is looking rather sweet. I'd love to have a job piloting that or something similar for a living & knowing that I'd be helping make America safer while in a nice air-conditioned room.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Lol, i was thinking the same thing. Can't wait until it doesn't need a human pilot and just flys itself based on rule sets. Now to take Tesla's AI system and that new chip frame and plug it in.
Hehe yeah. I think it's going to be years before an AI can fly a military drone, but it might be able to fill a flight assist role. But if we tried to use one of Elon Musk's AI's, might try to stop for flashing red lights, which exist on aircraft and ships - and what the hell is that flashing blue light? Is that a cop?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Hehe yeah. I think it's going to be years before an AI can fly a military drone, but it might be able to fill a flight assist role. But if we tried to use one of Elon Musk's AI's, might try to stop for flashing red lights, which exist on aircraft and ships - and what the hell is that flashing blue light? Is that a cop?
If you can't tell when I saw the D1's in that pack I couldn't help my self imagining plugging that into a robotic frame. I honestly believe that this sort of package is the future of all AI and while they are using it for AI training I cannot wait until the power requirements come down to the point it can be run on batteries or batteries increase in power output to provide the amps needed. Either way, the cross-processing capabilities are what is needed for true AI.

Forgot your password?