Snyder Moon aka Justice League 23: The budget strikes back!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
So Rebel Moon came out, the most highly hyped "New Star Wars to rule them all", and for the first time in many many years, I agree with the "professional critics".
This was, by far, the WORST movie I've seen in the past 10 years.
This doesn't deserve a 2 out of 10 or sumthin like that. This is a 0 out of a gajillion!

There was a single effing moment in over 2 hours of playtime where I actually enjoyed it. A single moment where the action made sense. It was funny as hell that they went there.
When Aquaman jumps on..sorry, whatever the fuck was the rebel faction leaders name, so he heroic leaps onto the turret of the battle barge and ofc he can easily penetrate the armored superglass with a random piece of metal, and then he immedietly gets fuckin shot hahahahahahahaha that was glorious! The random faceless noname gunner, killing of the supposed superhero. That was fun.

Ah anyways, it's 4 AM so 'Im not going to go into a 6 page essay about why this is an unmitigated disaster of a movie. What are your thoughts? After watching it, do you even care?
Or did you somehow enjoy the highest form of hollywood peak slop that ever existed?

Forgot your password?