So. Hi? I think that's right.

the_angry_angel

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
the_angry_angel
I try not to take myself too seriously, and I can be a little quiet, but enjoy playing The Game(TM) every now and then. Looking for some good old fashioned, honest, crime out in the 'verse, to drink beer and make bad puns and references.

Love SciFi, so Star Citizen is kind of inevitable. I originally backed Elite Dangerous, but I've become more interested in the ambitious scope that SC is going for.

Not really sure exactly what I'm looking forward to most. Whatever I need to do to get by in the universe.

First game was paratrooper. on a 386 that I promptly destroyed. Since then my gaming life has become a little more complex and I'm afraid I may be a dirty casual already. Recently trying to play BF4, and DayZ, with the occasional bit of Minecraft when I have 10 minutes waiting for stuff to compile.

Picard out.

Reading that back it makes me sound like a complete and utter bellend.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
the occasional bit of Minecraft when I have 10 minutes waiting for stuff to compile.
I hear you on that end. I have some games I only play at home and then I have ones where I can kill 15-60minutes while I wait on the next step in an experiment.

Picard out.
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot.

Welcome! The replicator will take your drink order!

Reactions: the_angry_angel

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST <3
Quiet people are good. Too many rabble-rousers here. OH WILL YOU SHUT UP GUYS?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Looking for some good old fashioned, honest, crime out in the 'verse, to drink beer and make bad puns and references.
You'll fit in just nicely here.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I once played the game but it got to a point where everybody was annoyed by this one guy who said it constantly and we told him to stop. He had an alarm on his phone to remind him every 30 min. so stupid

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I once played the game but it got to a point where everybody was annoyed by this one guy who said it constantly and we told him to stop. He had an alarm on his phone to remind him every 30 min. so stupid
The upgrade to the game is to implant a chip that compulses the player to legitimately announce it when they think about The Game. Then, if any other players are nearby, they are required to pull a gun and shoot the loser in the head.

If one is in a dense player population, this will often result in multiple fatalities, but nobody ever said that playing The Game was easy.

the_angry_angel

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
the_angry_angel
Aaaaannnnnd I just lost. For the first
time in at least a year, haha!
Suck it :D

It's a shame when there's an asshat who ruins it for everyone :(

Thanks for the welcome guys - I think I'm gonna enjoy it here :)

Azurith

Captain
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Azurith
Is it also acceptable to drink single malt Scotch, neat while we game? Sometimes while I'm gaming I like to pretend it's Corellian ale.

Aaaaannnnnd I just lost. For the first time in at least a year, haha!
Glenfiddich 15 year, the Gamers Scotch

P.S. Welcome!

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?