swaggyrodgers

Ensign
Apr 2, 2014
RSI Handle
ShaggyRodgers
Where you from stranger?
Gloucestershire, England
What drew you to Star Citizen?
The sheer awesomeness that it will become and already is. I imagine there might be some big battles between squadrons, and if we become involved, eventually win
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I think the PVP will be overshadowed by the exploration of the universe, however I think it will be more exciting than the exploration.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Wolfenstein 3D on my dads computer when I was 3. I was terrible, and frankly still am.
What other games do you play?
Well you can check out my steam library here >http://steamcommunity.com/id/SwaggyRodgers/games/ < but I play a lot of Football Manager (I don't know why, it just keeps happening) and Minecraft. I have also just got into Dota 2 too.
Picard or Kirk?
I shall reserve judgement of these two fine gentlemen as I have not watched Star Trek, but if I had to I'd choose Picard.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

We're just filling up our Euro TZ quite nicely.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I think the PVP will be overshadowed by the exploration of the universe, however I think it will be more exciting than the exploration.
THEN WE - WILL - FIGHT - IN THE SHADE!!! GWUUUAAAAAARRRGHH :mad:

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Where you from stranger?
What was the first game you remember playing?

Wolfenstein 3D on my dads computer when I was 3. I was terrible, and frankly still am.
I do think it's interesting that Wolfenstein is getting another look with a new game. Doom3 was an excellent re-invention of that series (adding a genuinely unnerving story, sadistic gameplay (almost every helpful item is a "trap", you can either see with the flashlight or shoot with a gun). I was pleasantly surprised with the Rise of the Triad remake. Duke Nukem Forever, while it was enjoyable in a comedic sense (like The Room) was not nearly what it was promised to be.

What other games do you play?
Well you can check out my steam library here >http://steamcommunity.com/id/SwaggyRodgers/games/ < but I play a lot of Football Manager (I don't know why, it just keeps happening) and Minecraft. I have also just got into Dota 2 too.
It looks like you've played some awesome games. Borderlands 2 was definitely a good combo of humor, entertainment, and crazy guns/abilities that I needed for co-op recently. Any interesting minecraft stories to share? Specific mods you like. Almost everyone I play with prefers survival over creative mode. I've played on a lot of vanilla servers, and one Tekkit Lite.

Forgot your password?