So I have been thinking...

Electricmadness

Lieutenant
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Electricmadness
So I have been thinking about things.
This is usually a sure sign that some interesting theories will start appearing by the way.

So I have been asking myself the following questions.

When stuck in traffic..
Are you really stuck in traffic or are you a part of traffic?

and..

Is spanking really a one handed applause to a great booty?

Discuss.

Reactions: SPRNinja and D3Mark

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Traffic yes, booty no. The real question is, are we really here?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ahhhhh, the booty smack of appreciation. I give myself one everyday.

I am one with traffic. Usually because it's caused by me drunkenly crashing my Aurora into anything and everything. Flying is hard.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Traffic : if stuck in it, then you're part of it.

Booty : yes.Definitely , but it's an intimate applaud, you can't do it to everyone you meet.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Relativity.

Conceptualization is enthralled to the perception of the observer, whom expresses the concept.

Thus, the event is akin to the theory of Schrodinger's Cat, until the observer is able to establish their perception, and the perception then defines the observed. Still, perception is relative, and infinite preceptions of an observation can exist.

Essentially, you are both.

Reactions: Carlos Spicyweiner

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Never got my aurora stuck in traffic, but I'm thinking of buying one just so I can say "I got stuck in traffic in my Aurora", or "my Aurora got a flat tire today", or my favorite, "My systems really DID overheat in my Aurora today, now I need a new radiator".

Oh, and I am definitely pro booty-smacking as long as both parties agree.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Relativity.

Conceptualization is enthralled to the perception of the observer, whom expresses the concept.

Thus, the event is akin to the theory of Schrodinger's Cat, until the observer is able to establish their perception, and the perception then defines the observed. Still, perception is relative, and infinite preceptions of an observation can exist.

Essentially, you are both.
Any references to Schrodinger's Cat should render you ineligible to post further replies to this thread due to an over abundance of intellect.

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Obviously I'm not a part of the traffic. It's just the rest of these clueless jackasses who are out there fucking things up for me.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?