So is this where TEST's homebase will be??

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
To be honest, when you said homebase, this came to mind...

I'd imagine we'd end up setting the alcohol cloud on fire or something like that, engine exhausts are hot and all :)

Reactions: Myre
O

Omusul

To be honest, when you said homebase, this came to mind...

I'd imagine we'd end up setting the alcohol cloud on fire or something like that, engine exhausts are hot and all :)
The only thing you get there is very rude sales people.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
That could be very cool. Instead of using your scoops to fill a fuel tank by skimming hydrogen off a star you'd just pass through the cloud with your distillery picking up large swaths of space booze ;) "Taste the 'verse. Literally."

Reactions: Gauna

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
Now, if you’re wondering what these space spirits may taste or smell like, Sagittarius B2 has an answer. The cloud contains ethyl formate, an ester that helps give raspberries their taste—and reportedly smells like rum. It seems, then, that the center of our galaxy may taste and smell like raspberry-flavored rum.
mmmmm raspberry-flavored rum....

O

Omusul

Wait we have Malcolm Reynolds in TEST?!!! How is he not in Browncoats?!!!
IT's my RL name and i'm still waiting on a royalty cheque from a Mr. Whedon for the use of my name :p

p.s. I'm an affiliate of TEST

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
IT's my RL name and i'm still waiting on a royalty cheque from a Mr. Whedon for the use of my name :p

p.s. I'm an affiliate of TEST
You best main up there buddy. Otherwise I'm going to take all you love and all the land you own!!!

Forgot your password?