So my buddy in NYC is setting up to etch drinking paraphernalia...

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
That flask is amazing. And the rest are awesome as well. Your friend does good work. He even spelled Squardon correctly.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Dang, these look really nice! I really like the flask, I love the matte on burnished steel look. Better at hiding my greasy fingerprints.

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
He's just setting up his lil biz, so these prices aren't etched in glass... (heh, get it, etched in glass)
Mugs $15, Mixer Glasses $15, Imperial pint glasses $18 plus shipping I think. He could certainly do a cutlass with a nice vector drawing.
Note that too much height and detail on the curvy pint glass seems to be problematic, the test logo didn't work on that style class as it got warped in the lower curve, but came out super on the straight sided mixer glass and the flask.
He also does cut out vinyl stencil things like this he made for his son's bike helmet...

Reactions: MzHartz

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
wow, would be awesome to have a set of these glasses and flasks for the corp. I say get one donated for us, and maybe @Montoyo can do a draw for it, anyone who donated at least 5$ during the month gets an equal chance (this way people do not go crazy and try and donate too too much to get an unfair advanatge).

Reactions: Feral Oxide

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
At this point probably not much cheaper. Hand crafted stuff is aways expensive cause he's not buying the glasses in bulk yet and he's individually hand stenciling and etching each friggin glass. It's why I swore off making hand crafted crafts long ago. He does it mostly for fun (his gig as a carpenter for Broadway shows keeps him out of the poor house.)

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Still considering one for Drunk Fridays.

Forgot your password?