(SOLD) Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Flight stick w/ TFRP Flight Rudder Pedals

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
So I love this joystick. It's by far one of the most amazing joysticks on the market. However, I am selling because it doesn't meet all of my needs. I am investing in another line which gives me more options across multiple flight simulator platforms that I play for my personal setup.

I have about 10 hours of flight time on this HOTAS and it's been sitting in it's original box for several months now safe and sound. I recently removed for testing and pictures and it works perfectly. There is minor wear of the branding on the joystick plate from 2 hours without mounts flying with it between my legs :(

I am requesting $350 US OBO and I will cover shipping. US sale only. I am including a brand new unopened Synthetic Polyolefin (PAO) Lubricant/Grease M-Kote EM-30L for better lubricant applications as needed/recommended.

EDIT: If you are interested contact me via Spectrum. NOTE: I live in Arizona for any potential Local interests.

Receive as shipped by manufacturer
Everything included:
-Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS Joystick
- TFRP Flight Rudder Pedals
-2oz 57g Dow Corning Molykote EM-30L High Performance Synthetic Grease Lubricant
IMG_0212.JPG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0215.JPG IMG_0216.JPG IMG_0217.JPG IMG_0218.JPG IMG_0219.JPG IMG_0220.JPG IMG_0222.JPG IMG_0224.JPG

Last edited:

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
Well damn. My girl had the cell and she just got home with about 5 messages for local sale

EDIT: I will hold it for Test member if they really want it. Because I'de rather it go to a Star Citizen in support of the community. I'll wait until tomorrow to hear back. I am in no rush to sell.

You Da Bess Test

Last edited:
Reactions: hardroc77

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
Glad I can make a Starcitizen happy! :)

I sold it for the low price I did because I didn't pay anything for the rudder pedals. It was free with the deal I got on New Egg at the time and profit isn't something I was concerned about.

You are getting a damn near brand new Warthog though :) SO ENJOY METAL MUFFIN and CONGRATS!

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Glad I can make a Starcitizen happy! :slight_smile:

I sold it for the low price I did because I didn't pay anything for the rudder pedals. It was free with the deal I got on New Egg at the time and profit isn't something I was concerned about.

You are getting a damn near brand new Warthog though :slight_smile: SO ENJOY METAL MUFFIN and CONGRATS!
You have made me and my SimPit happy, but not so much the wife. Good thing I know how to cook!

On a side note, I already have pedals (same ones actually), so if there is a Testie that would like some rudder pedals- you pay shipping and they’re yours.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Glad I can make a Starcitizen happy! :slight_smile:

You are getting a damn near brand new Warthog though :slight_smile: SO ENJOY METAL MUFFIN and CONGRATS!
Thanks for taking care of a fellow TESTie!

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
You have made me and my SimPit happy, but not so much the wife. Good thing I know how to cook!

On a side note, I already have pedals (same ones actually), so if there is a Testie that would like some rudder pedals- you pay shipping and they’re yours.
LOL! Don't feel bad. My GF face palmed MY FOREHEAD really hard when she saw the price of shipping. I still have the red mark.

I said BABE I didn't know it would be so much.

Oh well. We'll survive.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Well damn. My girl had the cell and she just got home with about 5 messages for local sale

EDIT: I will hold it for Test member if they really want it. Because I'de rather it go to a Star Citizen in support of the community. I'll wait until tomorrow to hear back. I am in no rush to sell.

You Da Bess Test
And honorable Testie.
I'd give ya gold if this was Reddit.

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?