Some of you may know me from Captain_Richard's stream.

Beer anyone?

• Yes, 2 please.

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • We are passing through the UEC police docking station, better put it in a koozie so they may not see

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

VortecV8

Captain
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
VortecV8
Hey all. Well after about a month of contemplating an org change, I am doing it today (if you will have me).
My current org is pretty empty and it seems all they do is complain about the game and make excuses why they won't play with me.

Anyways, I'm done with that now. No more waiting for hours for someone to come online just to say they're not going to play SC because *insert lame excuse here*

I hope we can have some fun. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how things work around here.
My current ship list is the Freelancer package, 315P standalone, Cutlass Black standalone, and a Cutlass Red ship upgrade (to be applied at a later date, I want the medical bays to patch us up when we fall out of our docking ports in a drunken stupor).

Where you from stranger?

I am from Oklahoma.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

What didn't draw me to Star Citizen? ;)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I look forward to exploring, hauling cargo, and just enjoying being in the universe.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Crash Bandicoot on the Playstation, or Pokemon Blue on my Gameboy (non color!! old school)

What other games do you play?

I play Insurgency and loads of others on my Steam list. Just look for me on Steam, it's on my profile on here.

Picard or Kirk?

Ahhh. Yes. This question... My answer? Barrel Trolls for Victory!

___

Other hobbies I have are building PC's, riding my motorcycle, and GUNS! I'm a gun nut. :)
I'm a mechanic for General Morons.... errrrr. General Motors which is located in Recall City, Michigan... errrrr... Detroit, Michigan. That'll probably give you some clue of what I think about them.

This is probably too long already but screw it, this is the introduction thread and i'm introducing myself.

PC Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rfbyZL

My bike. 1995 Honda Magna 750 Deluxe.

See you guys around. I just installed mumble. Going to go get out of my current org, change my handle and sig, and apply to Test Squadron Best Squardon! See what I did there? Bonus points??

-VortecV8

Last edited:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome... also a gun nut myself (tools of the trade) and used to race WERA when I was in my early 20s... so also have a love of motorcycles though sadly I sold all my bikes and have no two wheel pleasures.... Welcome aboard to test and pleasure seeing other Twitch followers too!

Reactions: VortecV8

VortecV8

Captain
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
VortecV8
Thanks Troy9320 and dalarast.
You should get another bike. There's nothing in the world like it, as i'm sure you know.

Oh and where do I get the Test patches and stuff from?

Reactions: Dalarast

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Always a good laugh, timing barrel trolls for the best possible moments.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Welcome mate. Add one more to Cap's recruit list.... See who wins the prize.

Edit: Another Michigan TESTie!

Last edited:

VortecV8

Captain
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
VortecV8
Hey everyone! Very warm welcome. :p
Just got back from a ride. still thawing out. 50 degrees with 45MPH north wind... Brutal. LOL

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Hey,MikieMc73 here, glad to see you here, remind me to add you to my friends list inSC, If I'm on, I'll fly with anyone, I'm tired of flying against the computer.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Thanks Troy9320 and dalarast.
You should get another bike. There's nothing in the world like it, as i'm sure you know.

Oh and where do I get the Test patches and stuff from?
I would love to get another bike but I sold my last one because I wasn't home enough to enjoy it. The bike would sit for a year at a time to be ridden for two months and then out away for another year or so. Plus I couldnt carry kids and surfboard.....

I used the money for the bike to pay for some of my Audi....station.... Wagon. :(.

Forgot your password?