Some of you may know me.

Grimm Jester

Admiral
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Jester
Far from all of you will, not that it matters.
I'm Grimm, or Jester, or whatever you want really, I'm not really picky with what you call me anyways.
I'm technically an affiliate I guess, not that it matters one way or another at this point of time.
So I'll just copypaste this thing here for now.

Where you from stranger?
I'm a swede, as much as that matters.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
It mostly just looked like an interesting idea and a massive community, so why not?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm mostly looking forward to see how the dogfighting is going to work, the returns for trading missions, the stealth system for smuggling and the like.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Street Fighter 2.
What other games do you play?
I could post a list but it would take to much space. Mostly Dark Souls 2 at this point.
Picard or Kirk?
I don't really care, Star Trek was never my thing.

Other than that I'm a pretty terrible person. I don't shy away from joking about anything, even the most horrific topics. I will always give you a straight opinnion if you ask for one, wether you want to hear the truth or not it's what you're going to get. I don't sugar coat things, I don't beat around the bush.
Other than that, just don't try to order me around and I'm sure we'll be friends in some way or another in the end. I'm usually around in the TEST SC chat when I have the time.

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Other than that I'm a pretty terrible person. I don't shy away from joking about anything, even the most horrific topics. I will always give you a straight opinnion if you ask for one, wether you want to hear the truth or not it's what you're going to get. I don't sugar coat things, I don't beat around the bush.
Other than that, just don't try to order me around and I'm sure we'll be friends in some way or another in the end. I'm usually around in the TEST SC chat when I have the time.
I actually find that refreshing, welcome.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?