Some SDCC Star Citizen info

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3d2dca/sdcc_panel_notes/

You can read the notes here but this one point is the most important and I quote!

Q: What type of tools are you looking at for the player economy? A: 20 million AI agents in the universe. Players should only account for 10% of the universe population, and shouldn't be able to destabilize the economy.
I say to you TEST Squadron will we let such a thing stand? We can not and will not let this stand. It is our sworn duty and life goal to TEST all aspects of the game known as Star Citizen. Even if our org only represents .05% of the total game population, I say we accumulate our wealth in such a way that we CAN and WILL shake the economy of the game. We will create economic alliances with other orgs as well to achieve this and we will bring the market down just to show them we have TESTed it.

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
I don't know how, but if I can help with the least amount of effort or attention then I'm all in!

*crashes 350r*

PSA: Don't text and fly

Reactions: MzHartz

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Of course. The first year in last decade I don't live/work BLOCKS away from SDCC this happens. Just my luck lol.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
find and amass the single most expensive resource in the game, then, just before Pitchfork/Yawspoon SELL IT ALL!!!
This is actually one of the best ways to do this task in such a game, and totally do able for us. We would also possibly make a lot of money this way that we could in turn use to do to another resource.

Edit: aka we destroy the value of one thing by selling a metric shit ton of it, then buy as much as possible something else making it scarce and extremely expensive. Thus starting a unstoppable cycle (if we wish) destabilizing the market.

Last edited:

J.B

Lieutenant
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Eternal-Guardian
By buying every Aurora in the galaxy we could (due to simple supply and demand) dictate the price of Auroras.
Therefore making our sun eclipsing fleet the most valuable in the universe MU HA HA HA HA!!

Lets take over the verse with Aurora power

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
We just need to control the fuel industry. Then we will control the economy and the universe will be ours.

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Gotta think bigger people! We must corner the market on sponges (future tp) and watch the galaxy grind to an itchy halt.

Reactions: Halvix
Forgot your password?