Someone buy this lad a beer!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I like the paintjob, but not the Audi logos under the hood. I'd remove the black tears from under the headlights, that feels out of place imo. The lambo doors I can live with, they are fun! Too bad it's an overpriced vw which are overpriced trash already lol (speaking from experience)
Overall, great effort! It's rare to see these kinda modded rides on the streets anymore. Everything is so over regulated here that it's basically impossible to have one like this legally driving around, and the cops are out to get them cos free money... makes me sad.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I like the paintjob, but not the Audi logos under the hood. I'd remove the black tears from under the headlights, that feels out of place imo. The lambo doors I can live with, they are fun! Too bad it's an overpriced vw which are overpriced trash already lol (speaking from experience)
Overall, great effort! It's rare to see these kinda modded rides on the streets anymore. Everything is so over regulated here that it's basically impossible to have one like this legally driving around, and the cops are out to get them cos free money... makes me sad.
I second that, especially the legal part: in Italy we had a lots of after market producer and car-tuner, but the regulation are so strict that they kill the market... worst thing is that they are strict without any valid reason... like that you need an offical authorization form the producer to mount larger rims... 🤦‍♂️ if they fit they fit... is not that difficult...
Sadly the procedure for having a modified car regulater are so tiresome that nobody do that, unless you are a mechanics and want to get into the market... but that require a good name, good skills, and the ability to found some customer willing to pay all the expenses...

Forgot your password?