Sorry for a delayed SOTS, been busy with holiday stuff!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ive been trying to get the next State of the Squadron out, but with family in town and all the different dinner parties, its just not happening!

Rest assured I shall be wearing a Santa hat when I do finally get around to making the video!

Thank you for your patience and Merry Xmas to you and your families!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I, for one, am Un[CONCERN]ed. Enjoy your Christmas. I don't know about the rest of the TESTies, but I have a 4 month old baby, beer, family, and decadent food to keep me happy and distracted for the time being.
Merry Christmas to you, TEST Boss, and your family.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Ive been trying to get the next State of the Squadron out, but with family in town and all the different dinner parties, its just not happening!

Rest assured I shall be wearing a Santa hat when I do finally get around to making the video!

Enjoy your Holiday with your family and loved ones (those other then us of course).

I wish you and all of TEST SQUADRON a Very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years.

We can wait for SOTS. I think.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
LIES, LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES all around the place [CONCERN]

jk

Merry Christmas TEST Squadron

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
[CONCERN] levels lowered a little.
Happy holidays, fellow Testies from around the world!

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Speaking as a friend: we all know why you haven't make SotS 13 yet. We get it. We're all in the same boat. Just have fun with your family. We aren't going anywhere. Happy TESTivus.

As a glorious TESTie: [CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN]

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth

Betty has a Santa hat ?

MikeAlphaTangoTango

Space Marshal
Oct 2, 2014
RSI Handle
MikeAlphaTangoTango
[CONCERN]: Montoya is becoming self aware, and is developing emotional attachments to things other than TEST.
[CONCERN]: SotS 13 has been delayed because of an unknown entity named 'Christmas'.

Solution: -Move Montoya to Solitary Confinement until SotS 13 is completed.
-Dispatch Strike Team to permanently eliminate 'Christmas', to avoid future delays.​

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel

Chag sameach!!!!

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
You have the perfect excuse to sneak away from the family for a few hours to drink heavily make the video! Tell them your people need you!

Forgot your password?