Kni9ht

Grand Admiral
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Kni9ht
Where you from stranger?
The United States, Central.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Space is the place..... and to help make a game with the this kind of ambition possible.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
A little bit (or a lot) of everything really. I'm fairly mercenary by nature, I'll go wherever the fight is the most intense or the most unknown of regions, but I can role play with the best of them too. I heard that there might be infantry-based boarding combat, so I'm pretty interested how that will turn out too.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Space Cadet pinball for Windows 2000. But my first legitimately considered video game will have to be Pokemon Yellow.

What other games do you play?
I'm currently active in the Planetside 2 TEST outfit and I've been dabbling in a few other games recently. A few hours of Civ 5, an hour or two in Dark Souls 2, and enjoying an evening on a heavily-modded Skyrim. I also have a few years of experience in playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 and the Ace Combat series when it comes to dogfighting, so I hope it helps when Star Citizen fully launches.

I also make an attempt to play some tabletop RPGs like Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, and the occasional Savage Worlds.

Picard or Kirk?
I like Picard but I like the crew of the original series better.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome fellow testie :D

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013