Special Needs Fundraising Event

Euthanize91

Lieutenant
May 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Euthanize
Hello Testies!

First off I would like to say that I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving recently filled with love, laughter, great food and plenty of booze!

Some of you may have seen some of my recent broadcasts and/or noticed the title of this thread. I have recently started a fundraising campaign through my twitch page to raise money to buy a few new toys at a pediatric special needs therapy clinic I work at every week. I generally don't like the idea of asking for donations however I feel the circumstances may be different when I am not benefited from them. I understand that it is the holiday time of the year and that some of you may be tight on cash, however if you happen to feel inclined to donate and are comfortable able to it would be greatly appreciated.

My goal is to raise $300.
We are currently at $40.15

At the end of the goal I will be matching the total donation up to $300

Pictures of purchased goods to come at the end of the donation goal.

Thanks everyone and hope to see you in the stream!

-Euth

Zerki

Admiral
Nov 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Zerki
Being in Healthcare for over 20yrs myself I am always down to support the cause. Let me know where and how.

Zerki

Admiral
Nov 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Zerki
I was a Paramedic for 10 years. Then I moved into a Trauma ER as a tech. Went back to school for Surgical Technology then moved up to a Certified Surgical First Assistant. Now I own my own company and Assist 5 surgeons here in the Houston area.

Forgot your password?