Spring Cleaning Sale (temporarily closed)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hey @Freak0 after some thought I'd like to buy the Retaliator front cargo module. My quest for a rear module seems doomed in Test :)
It took me nearly 2 years to find all the modules mate so keep at it!!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
It took me nearly 2 years to find all the modules mate so keep at it!!
I'll check on Imperium forum sometime, but half the posts from sellers there are from 1st time posters scammers (i guess), here it seems that is not the case :) Imperium is so inactive anyway...

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hey @Freak0 after some thought I'd like to buy the Retaliator front cargo module. My quest for a rear module seems doomed in Test :)
Ah crap I'll also take the UEE Exploration small pkg. I'll regret it otherwise and I will finally have my token for my hull e. I know I already contacted you earlier this year about it, but now I made up my mind. I'll send you a pm.

Freak0

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Freako_0
UPDATE: This shop is temporarily closed. I am SOOO close to getting the F8 that I will be opening a new thread with discounts you guys will NOT want to pass up. You help me get that F8 and I will help subsidize your pixel addiction. When I start that thread, it will only be for a limited $$$ amount. :)

The items listed in my OP may help you decide. I will do my best to illustrate the savings in the next thread .... Coming soon!

Forgot your password?