Square Enix

MadGhost

Admiral
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
MadGhost
Just to let my fellow star citizen mates know. Buyer beware with any software you buy from these people do your research. They will take your money and not give everything you paid for. If you dont believe me just look them up on the BBB website. They got me for 65 dollars on the latest final fantasy. It even took them weeks to respond. Just wanted to make sure any of you dont get screwed like me.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just to let my fellow star citizen mates know. Buyer beware with any software you buy from these people do your research. They will take your money and not give everything you paid for. If you dont believe me just look them up on the BBB website. They got me for 65 dollars on the latest final fantasy. It even took them weeks to respond. Just wanted to make sure any of you dont get screwed like me.
Really? I've never had an issue with Square Soft / Enix. What game?

MadGhost

Admiral
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
MadGhost
Really? I've never had an issue with Square Soft / Enix. What game?
final fantasy I paid for collectors edition and they over charged me. I ended up with a bundle package instead that wasnt even the collectors edition. I got robo emails as a response and played hell trying to call in and when I did get a hold of sombody they said that the online store is a distributor and they are not the same company. Even though the the online site uses there name. The online store finally answered 2 weeks later and said no refund. So I paid 65 and ended up with the shaft. if you check the BBB website you will be very amazed they give them an F. for horrible customer service like i said dont just take my word check out all the complaints. many people are calling them crooks.

MadGhost

Admiral
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
MadGhost
The corporate office I was on hold for an hour till i got and operator. when I did operator Andrew # 005451101 refused to give me his supervisor. I was polite and professional all the way up to that point. I realized i was about to be hung up on. Like anyone else would feel when you realize your are not going to be helped even though he could see my situation online and what happened he just brushed me off. I didn't want the money back I just wanted what I paid for just some virtual thing that cost them nothing all he had to do is make that happen and we would be done. So there it is. I have emails pictures of the website advertisement of everything that happened a few weeks ago. If I had the money and time I would take their ass to court. Instead I take this as a lesson to do research before I buy another game or ask around to friends and see what their experience has been with that company and hope not to get screwed again.....

http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/video-games-dealers/square-enix-in-el-segundo-ca-13168063

Last edited:
Forgot your password?