SSS| July 19th or 26th| Looking for Volunteer to Organize

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Hello TEST!

It would seem that we've hit a bit of a lull in SSS activity. To remedy, let's play some games! Tomorrow is very short notice, so we can definitely set one up for next weekend if need be.

Many of the Game Masters or Mods have not been able to organize a proper SSS in quite some time due to work schedules or summer-related events, so here is my proposition: STEP UP! I'm looking for a willing victim volunteer to lead this SSS in glorious fire and crashing.

A couple of things:
1) Set the time and server so that US and Europe can play. Check previous SSS posts here for examples.
2) Pick 2 games that are free to play (or very cheap) and are diverse. Previous games were TF2, HAWKEN, PS2, NS2, ARMA3, War Thunder, Diaspora, Civ5, and Minecraft.

I will gladly edit this post or create a new one for when someone steps up be it a Mod or another member.

If I was able to organize it myself, I would, but I have to work unfortunately.

Roelosaurus

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Roelosaurus
Up for ARMA (1, 2 or 3).

Grimm Jester

Admiral
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Jester
If need be I could help organise things behind the schenes, however I tend to often be busy on saturdays so it's doubtful I would be much help during the actual day of recconing.
Just let me know what you need and I shall be of service in any way I can.

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
I'm free Saturday evenings fairly consistently between the hours of 2pm-5am central if that's of any use for other temporally shifted members. Wooh evening shifts!

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
1384169946553962.jpg

uh, please not minecraft. The last time i played that with online BBS friends i ended up becoming a dictator on a factions server and honestly i'm tired of having my friends executed for traitorous plots.

Forgot your password?