SSS Official Feedback Thread - Be Heard! Make SSS How You Want!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Hello TEST!

This past Saturday we ran our first SSS in a while. We look to please the community!

It would be great if you could provide your feedback so we can improve on SSS!

Here is the form

SSS Game Vote Poll

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
It was awesome getting to know you all! This SSS really helps bring people together :D

Also big props to all the Game Masters for hosting this event!

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
I was not there personally, but I really like the idea of a 12 hour SSS! Also, congrats @Egriz for being named Game Master!

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
I had a awesome time. I know i'm not part of the majority here but I really dislike playing Planetside 2 as part of SSS. In some other the other smaller games we have done we get everyone bantering back and forth and it feels more like a team-building type thing. With Planetside its just: "okay guys go here, now here, now here" and there is no real talk outside of tactical stuff.

Edit: Oh and congrats @Egriz for getting SSS back running and hosting a successful event!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I had a awesome time. I know i'm not part of the majority here but I really dislike playing Planetside 2 as part of SSS. In some other the other smaller games we have done we get everyone bantering back and forth and it feels more like a team-building type thing. With Planetside its just: "okay guys go here, now here, now here" and there is no real talk outside of tactical stuff.

Edit: Oh and congrats @Egriz for getting SSS back running and hosting a successful event!
Don't worry, we will be rotating the games and give lots of options :) Planetside 2 was ran since it was one of the most popular voted options in my other thread..but we plan on giving lots of variety!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I'd prefer it to start a bit later, I missed most of the games I own (no TF2 :( )
I've spent over 200 dollars on hats. I tell you man, once you get the itch, it's impossible to stop.
hatshatshatshatshatshatshats....

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I was not there personally, but I really like the idea of a 12 hour SSS! Also, congrats @Egriz for being named Game Master!
Thank you. Unfortunately the 12 hour time is a bit hard on me :) If we have multiple GM's on, it'll be more of a possibility.

Reactions: Tyronne

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
Thank you. Unfortunately the 12 hour time is a bit hard on me :) If we have multiple GM's on, it'll be more of a possibility.
Well I'm going to be gone the next two weekends but I am going to be able to attend most other events so let me know if you need help with anything.

Forgot your password?