Star Citizen Cinema "Parking the M50"

Should I stop making video's right now ?

• Should not have ever started..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't quit your day job..

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Well, it is up to you but you really have no natural talent.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Nah, this stuff is cool I dig it.

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hope you guys like it and there are quite a few mistakes in there but it came out okay I think. This was inspired by "This Post on Reddit".

Also, let me know if you guys want to see the [FULL] 6-Minute Film, and/or the Alternate Ending clip.

Big, big, big "hats off" to my childhood hero and best friend Mr. @KrillFiend who slaved away to make the music, and showing me a thing or two on the way.

And also thanks to @Montoya for well inviting me to be a part of TEST the coolest, and most awesomest group of gamers on the web and for you guys putting up with me as well.

Also, look forward to seeing what you think of our crazy beats @wizardidiot :)

Without further adieu...

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
That looks like my first landing as well.

The outtake, that is.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
That looks like my first landing as well.

The outtake, that is.
Yes sir, that is how 100+ landing attempts wen't until I saw that it was possible on the reddit thread. Then I knew it was possible so kept trying til it worked lol.

What software did you use for that?
I actually use Adobe for everything I can. And most of the video editing was done in PP but we used some AE, some PS, some AI, as well. The audio however was a well, long story there.

Also, I really liked the sound track for the first video. MP3?
All of the KoolKidz Productions audio will be free to use for all TEST members. We will be releasing tracks over the next few months but PM me if you want me to send you what we have now. You are free to use it all. In fact, that is the sole reason we make Star Citizen Music. So you guys can don't have to deal with the hassle of all that Copyrighted crap. Also, it is a great way for us to learn. I am actually not a musician or even barely anything other than a wannabee DJ, but my friends like @KrillFiend are musically inclined.

ahaha. The outtake is even better. XD

How in the world did you get the rear view locked into place? I can never get that to work.
Okay that one is tricky AF TBH lol. Took me a minute to figure it out. Okay you have to change to the "2nd" or "3rd view", then you have to press ALT or whatever, then you have to have select your view, then you have to hit ALT again. Don't ask me how the hell I figured that one out haha.
You didn't crash.... Launch Pad McQuack would be very upset with that landing.
How did you like the Alternate Ending clip? Make you happy Sir? Also, Thank you for your service and have a wonderful Veteran's Day sir.

yes, yes i am disapoint!!!111
the second one was solid though XD

btw: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/356149/Rogesh
hehe

This is the long version btw. If anyone cares.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?