Star Citizen, EVE, and Elite: Dangerous quotes.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I'll start:

Elite: Dangerous said:
TheGrammarpolice: Anaconda can kill anything in the game one-on-one if you have an idea what you're doing
TheGrammarpolice: which, considering it costs over 200 million, you had better know
TheGrammarpolice: if you can play the game for that long and still be a nub I don't know what to do with you.
EVE Online said:
Vin Hellsing: Oh yeah. I can't use Ventrilo, by the way.
Yuki Li: that's utter failure
Vin Hellsing: I'm deaf, you idiot.
Post the quotes you think are worthy in this thread, guys. :D

Last edited:

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
17:39:37 TheGrammarpolice - I care about stats because it feels good to both do well and see the results
17:39:43 TheGrammarpolice - something to be proud of
17:41:47 Chairman Meow - http://imgur.com/a/dI4nQ I did that in about a week while learning to play :o now Im like..900 something cause I havent bothered going back since 1.1
17:50:02 TheGrammarpolice - at this stage meow, I wouldn't be too proud of it
17:50:05 TheGrammarpolice - people are still learning

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
EVE Online: Our alliance was trying to take sov. From Red alliance. So one week end on a holiday, when the Reds all took off and time zone when they mostly log out for the night. We rolled in with a shit load of POS shit load of guns and enough fuel for 2 hours. I and another guy, was to come in and refuel all we could. I was in a Mk-5 with a cloaking device. Some red alliance guys started chasing us about 2 jumps out. I warped in to the last gate at 100k and cloaked up. The other guy warped to the gate and got wasted. I slow boated to the gate trying to navigate around the patrol camping the gate. There where only 3 of them. I jumped the gate, popped in on the other side..... 90 ships on the gate. Over 200 in system, all red. I said, OH SHIT! LOL

Forgot your password?