Star Wars Battlefront (Beta INC!)

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
Hi guys,

It has been announced that Star Wars Battlefront beta is happening in October across all platforms, assumption has it that access to beta is going to be free for all - so none of that silly pay money to test the game...oh wait..never mind *whistles*

Anyway, to get to the point of this post and to why I am having a hard time with this game. That god awful fugly elephant in the room....EA! I promised myself to stop purchasing EA products due to their heavily business focused practices which interfered with games developers and more often than not produce products which were lacking or basically broken.

Those sods have gone and done it though, taken one of the best SCI-FI lore there has ever been and rolled it into my favourite gaming genre, FPS. Hopefully the beta will make it an easy choice and if its on the positive I will have to lift my EA embargo this one time!!

So what is everyone's thoughts on this and will you be looking to get the game? I am sure if there is enough of us around we could have some fun TEST gaming nights.

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
Really looking forward to this for nostalgia's sake. Not just because I grew up with the first, TRUE trilogy, but because of how much it reminds me of BF 2. Artillery strikes, commander mode, air support..... gonna be cool.

Forgot your password?