Star Wars Movie Week 12/7/15-12/12/15

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Movie Night is 12/7/15 - 12/12/15 @ 7PM ET. Grab your snacks and hop on Discord for more info!
Playing: Star Wars Prequels, and then the Originals

This week is a special week guys! In honor of the new Star Wars movie releasing later this month, I'm going to be hosting a "Star Wars Week". That means one movie every night Monday-Saturday of this week!

Movie Night is almost upon us once again! Movie Date/Time: December 7th - December 12th @ 7PM ET. Join me Monday through til Saturday for more great nights of humor and fun. Bring snacks, drinks, sit back and relax. Below I'll post some information and tips for Move Night!

• Bring snacks and drinks.
  • Show up in Discord 5-10 minutes early (if possible to get set up).
  • You'll be given a link upon entering the Movie Night channel in Discord, where you'll be directed to the movie. No need to create an account but it is highly encouraged for best viewing experience. All you need to do though is add a nickname!
  • When you get to the movie website, mute yourself in the lower left hand corner. There will be a microphone icon. If you don't mute yourself, we'll hear a double feed of you through Discord and Rabb.it
  • Please be respectful when watching the movie. I know people want to talk, but keep it movie related and when there isn't a ton of dialogue happening in the movie to begin with, otherwise it can make it less enjoyable for others.
  • HAVE FUN.. YEY
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Husker

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Husker2166
Stars may I suggest we also watch Star Wars Holiday Special? That way what ever happens with episode 7 at least it cant be any worse than that.

Reactions: Devil Doge

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Perfect timing. I'll be just getting off a business call at 6 and then on to Star Wars! What a great day this is going to be! :)

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
I have but I was probably just going to do 456123. I have had people tell me a bunch of different ways to scramble up the movies and watch so I just don't know anymore lol
the guy makes some pretty good points. but if not now maybe we can do it some other time

Forgot your password?