State of the Squadron - Community Podcasts?

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Hey guys, just a quick thought I had after re-watching the State of the Squadron video.

What about doing some sort of community update videos for the Star Citizen community. Like on a monthly/bi weekly basis, some members of TEST get together to discuss Star Citizen updates and what TEST has been up to lately.

Sorta in the format of the State of the Squadron was in, but perhaps have an additional series that gets more of the community together. Like different weeks have different members get on to give updates and talk about TEST and Star Citizen. Sort of like a mini "show" that will help advertise TEST and get the name out to more of the Star Citizen community.

Just a thought :)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Sounds like a grand plan. I was on a BashandSlash podcast when COD:W@W came out to talk about the zombie mode and the modding community behind it. I love the format of a show like that, just a bunch of people talking about their passion for games and just general BS.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I will be willing to help out in any way shape or form for this to become reality :)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
How do we get 3-4 people on at the same time?

Hangouts?

What does geekdomo use?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
How do we get 3-4 people on at the same time?

Hangouts?

What does geekdomo use?
Skype conference calls work nicely and generally have a good quality.

I'm sure Hangouts would work nicely too, but I'm not sure of the quality

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Think he means google hangouts which has decent quality
Munken was correct in what he said. They have a conference feature for just audio tho which was the route I was going considering some of us may not have a webcam. I have a webcam for....reasons....and things....STOP JUDGING ME!

Forgot your password?