Stealth Explained

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
Wow ... those future guys finally figured out that beer coolers could be used as stealth devices to "suppress IR" ... :mad:

• Drunk
Reactions: Mich Angel

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Yeah, it is in game.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihCfsgpriBw

This vid raises as many questions as it answers, but it the best tutorial I have seen thus far.
A lot of the UI like EM and IR are really just placeholders until they actually get all those mechanics working. Sure this video is relevant for 3.4 and maybe 3.5, but I suspect that these mechanics will get implemented soon if you look at the stuff coming this year on the roadmap.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Yes, I think they're going to provide much richer detail to the whole dynamic. Right now it is easy to digest, but it really should change a lot when you turn off systems in your bird and right now it does not. The details above though do make a way for players to use the basic stealth tools provided, so long as you know what they do.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Yes, I think they're going to provide much richer detail to the whole dynamic. Right now it is easy to digest, but it really should change a lot when you turn off systems in your bird and right now it does not. The details above though do make a way for players to use the basic stealth tools provided, so long as you know what they do.
lol again, "placeholders"

Forgot your password?