Steam Sale 2014

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Just curious if you guys have picked up any new games from Steam this week. I just built my new PC a few weeks ago and decided it was time to replay some of the games I played through for 360 to enjoy all the graphical splendor that comes with a good rig. So far I've picked up:

Bioshock Infinite
Skyrim: Legendary Edition
Tomb Raider
Bulletstorm
Outlast
Fez
Trine 2
Gone Home

Now I'm just waiting for Dark Souls 2 to go on sale and I'll have plenty of games to hold me over until 2015 when some of the big titles that got delayed this year will be coming out.

Anybody else picking up some new games to make the wait for Star Citizen a bit easier?

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I SERIOUSLY should replay Tomb Raider... I completed it twice on my "old" PC (of 4 years) running about 30FPS in mid settings...

always said I'd replay it again, with full TressFX (for the hair) and high everything, but never did it...

man SOOO many games I need to play/replay I don't have the time anymore, nor the will to >.>

also Trine 2... complete Mass Effect 2 and get onto Mass Effect 3 again (and do all the DLC... haven't touched them since I lost my save when upgrading/formatting HDD/SSD and I refuse to play a new game without a previous save so restarted from ME1 but it's proving MUCH slower than usual)

Bioshock trilogy, I started on 1, after 30 mins I quit... I don't know, I wasn't into it when I played... I may re-try again. I got the whole trilogy for 10$ a while back.

I haven't bought anything on the Summer Sale just yet, nowait that's not true... I bought Papers, Please for 3$... just a fun little game I probably won't touch ever. but mostly because I just have too many other things to catch up on, and a few I just felt meh towards what was on offer...

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
Sadly I have owned most of the hot items that have popped up so far from prior sales. The rest I see don't really grab my attenion. I have picked up State of Decay and Star Forge though.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Yea, i'm hoping they throw a few surprises in the next couple days. So far I've picked up pretty much everything I wanted. I hear FTL is pretty awesome. Has anyone played that?

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I bought nether, against my better judgement.
Yolo.

*EDIT* FTL is great, if you want to die terrified and alone in space while your ship burns around you and the asphyxiated corpses of your dead crew float about in the rear compartments. Which is AWESOME.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
the witcher. I've dumped 30 hours so far...

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
SW: Battle Front 2
Garry's Mod
Risk of Rain
Hitman Absolution
Dead Island / Riptide
Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete
Banished
Bioshock Triple Pack
Shadowrun Returns (great game btw)
Orion Dino Horde (cuz' it was 10 cents)
The Bureau (XCOM Declassified)
XCOM Complete (excellent turn-based)
... all fo' Tree Fiddy :D

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
I am getting frustrated, all the things I've wanted have been on the vote sales. Each time they lost!

Only thing I've grabbed so far is some borderlands 2 dlc.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Love me some Borderlands 2. If I hadn't already put so much time into it on 360 I'd get it again.

Forgot your password?