Steel reporting in

Steelwire

Ensign
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Steelwire
Steelwire is my monniker and handle. im used to play eve from time to i loved the concept just could not get through the gameplay. i also love to play kerbal and space engineers. i also love rpg and hack and slash(sorry im kind bad at this stuff) im very new to star citizen just saw it today and feel in love with so i bought my self a package and hope i will enjoy it

Where you from stranger? Im from the netherlands

What drew you to Star Citizen? like i sayed i loved eve concept but hated the gameplay i think star citzen will dilver better on that front

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) not sure yet if i would have to pick i would say exploring

What was the first game you remember playing? commander keen i think(suck at it thought was pretty young then)

What other games do you play? kerbal, space engineers, insurency and hots

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
i stumbled opun your subreddit via /r/starcitizen and looked like a fun group to hang around

Picard or Kirk? han solo !

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
Steelwire is my monniker and handle. im used to play eve from time to i loved the concept just could not get through the gameplay. i also love to play kerbal and space engineers. i also love rpg and hack and slash(sorry im kind bad at this stuff) im very new to star citizen just saw it today and feel in love with so i bought my self a package and hope i will enjoy it

Where you from stranger? Im from the netherlands

What drew you to Star Citizen? like i sayed i loved eve concept but hated the gameplay i think star citzen will dilver better on that front

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) not sure yet if i would have to pick i would say exploring

What was the first game you remember playing? commander keen i think(suck at it thought was pretty young then)

What other games do you play? kerbal, space engineers, insurency and hots

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
i stumbled opun your subreddit via /r/starcitizen and looked like a fun group to hang around

Picard or Kirk? han solo !
Picard or Kirk?

YOUR ANSWER IS INVALID

GOODBYE

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Good lord, I remember playing Commander Keen. My dad had that on his 386.

Now I feel old.

Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?