Sunset Flight

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
So I hadn't flown my Yak in 5 weeks due to schedule: 2 business trips to Phoenix, The Super Bowl, Valentines Day (now Deadpool Day) and feeling sick (creeping crud in the sinuses for several weeks) I finally got a chance to slip the surly bonds this afternoon getting ready for a formation flyover for a Little League opener tomorrow.

Felt good.

Now to break out the Gladius and the Mustang Delta!!

'Gimp

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I didn't think there were any of those in the wild.
Phantom there are about 300 Yak-52's here in the States - Aerostar in Romania built about 3000 of them over 30 years or so. Great plane - most bang for the buck you can get. 360 horsepower, +7/-5 G limit loads at gross weight - fully aerobatic.

Mine is done as a tribute to VFC-13 The Saints, a Navy Aggressor Squardon based at NAS Fallon - so it is a Russian plane, painted as an American plane pretending to be a Russian plane.

'Gimp

Reactions: Blind Owl

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Phantom there are about 300 Yak-52's here in the States - Aerostar in Romania built about 3000 of them over 30 years or so. Great plane - most bang for the buck you can get. 360 horsepower, +7/-5 G limit loads at gross weight - fully aerobatic.

Mine is done as a tribute to VFC-13 The Saints, a Navy Aggressor Squardon based at NAS Fallon - so it is a Russian plane, painted as an American plane pretending to be a Russian plane.

'Gimp
Somehow I read it as being a "Yak 5". I like the OPFOR paint, bravo!

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?