Sup fellow Testies...How's it hangin? ;)

SkyyHawk

Captain
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
SkyyHawk
I joined my Testies a few months ago and have been streaming Star Citizen almost exclusively for just about 4 months now. I have also put forth my best effort to be a great ambassador for Test Squadron and bring new people into the Org. All that being said I'm just now getting around to doing this intro...slacker.

So I hail from Oklahoma, which apparently makes me a redneck (I'm looking at you Captain_Richard) :mad:

You will now find an array of music playing on my stream, none of which is country!! It may or may not include a bit of U2...yeah what can I say, people have already defined me by it.

Anyway I have been a backer of SC since September of last year...yeah I know late to the game...but I am a pretty big backer and supporter, on stream you will usually find me derping...and occasionally running a good race. I may or may not be somewhere up in the leader board on old vanderval, not to toot my own horn...which I also do sometimes while streaming...but they're silent I swear.

You can find me on Twitch @ http://www.twitch.tv/skyyhawkyt

I am currently working hard to get to 500 followers and join the Test Gaming group with The Cap and all the other great Test Streamers. So I hope you come by hang out, talk in chat, and if you enjoy the stream give me a follow.

Later Testies

P.S. I also do Friday Giveaways...no shameless plug attempt here. :D

Last edited:

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Glad to finally have an intro post! Welcome to the forums!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Awesome, another SC streamer! Welcome to TEST!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test. Will be sending you a follow soon in Twitch!

So what is your favorite country music... further the truth of Captain Richard... ;)

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
SKYYHAWK!!!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Why would i want to watch someone twitch?...........what do you mean its like a stream? that makes it sound like the poor guy needs to go to the hospital? its a video steam? what sick bastard records some guy just twitching? *Gets smacked*

welcome to test... will see about popping in and just stock around in the back.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Long, hairy, and hard to carry :cool:

Reactions: SkyyHawk

Slysi

Admiral
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Slysi
Its swing free, sunday morning ! Welcome to Test Sky !

Forgot your password?