Sup

TheSuburbanHero

Lieutenant
Aug 28, 2014
RSI Handle
TheSuburbanHero
Hey everybody. I've been lurking for a while on the TEST Squadron subreddit and technically already belong to TEST through TEST Outfit, though I haven't been playing Planetside much recently.

Anyway, I've lived in a bunch of different places, but currently live in Texas. I got drawn into Star Citizen because I really like space and SC seemed like a really awesome project.

Currently really looking forward to exploration and hopefully some sneaky-sneaky bounty-hunting.

First game I remember would probably either be a used version of Gran Turismo 3, or Ace Combat 04 (I got into gaming kind of late and I'm comparatively young, I know).

I am currently playing Battlefield 4 a bit, just finished Wolf Among Us, and am looking to start Far Cry 3 soon. Also have a penchant for Civ 5.

I'll make people mad and say Sisco. Dude was so cool.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST...SC TEST!

I am currently playing Battlefield 4 a bit, just finished Wolf Among Us, and am looking to start Far Cry 3 soon. Also have a penchant for Civ 5.
A man after my own heart.

Reactions: Walex

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, Hero!
Farcry 3 ... totaly forgot that i also have that one... to many games, not enough time! :P

Reactions: Walex

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Forgot your password?