Sup'?

Fluffkind

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2014
RSI Handle
Fluffkind
Where you from stranger?
Sweden, currently studying at BTH in Karlskrona.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I can't even remember anymore. I considered getting into the kickstarter way back then then didn't, forgot about it, remembered later, considered buying, forgot. And now here I am, for the third time getting interested in SC and finally buying it. Just an Aurora though, plan to get most stuff ingame or working as crew on large ships.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Big ships.
Originally I wasn't sure about whether to join an org at all, since at first I just wanted to be a lone freelancer/adventurer making whatever dosh I could find, possibly coop with a buddy if I could shanghai him into it. TEST should allow for both nicely though.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I have three games that stand out as little kiddie memories, but I don't remember the order. EV Override(I didn't understand a word of it, but my eldest brother taught me.), a multiplayer game that was sorta like snake, but you just kept growing infinitely and it was mostly about blocking of as much of the game field as possible to run around in until you ran out of room, and Quest of Anton. Though my mother has told me we used to have a Nintendo, no idea what model, and as I don't even remember it that was probably even earlier.

What other games do you play?
GrandStrats and Total War, mostly. After that RPGs, and finally a bit of FPS from time to time. Special mention goes to Dwarf Fortress, which I'm currently playing obsessively and will continue with for a week or so before I'm burned out and stop playing for half a year.

Picard or Kirk?
>Startrek
Top pleb.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Welcome to TEST! We've got plenty of capital ships here, and plenty of jobs(such as beer protector, beer carrier, and beer drinker).

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I, too, grew interested in this game during Kickstarter. But i put money in first, then forgot about it. It was a nice surprise about year later. Welcome to TEST!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?