Support Seung this holiday season!!! Use this Amazon link!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Dear drunkards

Our tireless webmaster and eater of ramen noodles, Seung, will get a small % of any purchase you make on Amazon this holiday season if you click this button and buy stuff as you always do:

It does not cost you anything extra, all the prices remain exactly the same, the only thing that happens is that Seung will get a small percentage of the sale!

Make the link your bookmark to Amazon, each time you buy, you help feed a starving student that spends more money on his PC than his annual food budget.

"Explain it to me again, Im slow"

Ok, you click the link http://www.amazon.com/?tag=tesq-20 , then simply find what ever you were looking for, add it to your cart, check out, pay for it and you are done!

The prices are the same, nothing is different other than part of the profits from Amazon go to Seung and not Jeff Bezos.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I would if it linked to the .ca site of Amazon... Unfortunately, I'd have to pay extra in exchange rate and shipping + customs fee for most things I'm buying.

Skoots

Lieutenant
Nov 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Skoots
I will be using this a bunch in the next coming weeks, thanks for the heads up and glad to be able to help a fellow Testie

Reactions: Montoya

Stigro

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Stigro
Egads! Of course I didn't see this until AFTER I bought six hundred dollars worth of computer hardware on amazon :c

Sorry Seung!!

Forgot your password?