Sweet Roccat Grid for SC

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Wow, that's incredible; I've seen people who have setups that incorporate tablets for on the fly information etc. but didn't know how any of that worked until now.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Looks really badass! Only problem I foresee is that I'm either going to use a Vive or OR, and that makes a touchscreen interface a bit hard to use :P

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
That looks really cool. Hopefully it is easy to use with a beer in your hand...

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
I picked up a cheap tablet last night to give this a try on, really hoping it works as well as it looks :D

Beauseant

Commander
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Beauseant
Ok I'm having a really hard time importing downloaded grids. Any help would be absolutely lovely...

Downloaded the plugin, tried to import it, said i had to restart Powergrid to complete the install did that and the new plugin isnt showing up... its happened with a couple different grids.

NVM I just watch another video and figured out how to reset the app properly so now I just need to find a plugin I like

Last edited:

Beauseant

Commander
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Beauseant
I was having trouble getting Grids to load didnt know the program kept running after you exit it out. Saw someone force close its from the Task bar and now I got it figured out... Now I just need to find a good Grid I like, has anyone seen any good new Grids that work in Landscape mode?

Forgot your password?