[TAKING PRE-ORDERS] TEST BADGES - BEST BADGES

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Ahh, fellow Hoosier. Save shipping, just meet up with me in dark alley behind my house!
WHAT? THERE ARE MORE HOOSIERS? we are growing.

Reactions: toomtoomX

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Hello you beautiful souls (Even you ugly ones)! It is I, toomtoomX, and I have come bearing badges bearing the emblem of our people!

UPDATE SECTION
I have now finalized my pricing. Badges shall be $5 USD, with shipping to places in the United States starting at $5.50 USD for a single badge. The plaques shall be $20 USD, with shipping being the same as above. Shipping for multi-item orders starts at $6.50 USD, going higher the farther from Indiana you are. I CAN ship International, however shipping prices are higher. Anyone interested in purchasing a badge or a plaque, please shoot me a PM.

P.S.

The shipping prices shown are for priority shipping through USPS, which comes standard with $50 insurance and tracking.

P.S.S.
On a side note, I've altered the badges design a wee bit and created a TEST coaster to match your TEST Beer Mug. Go check them out

Below are some juicy images:

Now, to get down to business.
I currently have 2 sizes, a badge measuring roughly 4.625 inches ( or 11.7475 centimeters for you metric blokes ) in height, and a wall "plaque" measuring roughly 11.5 inches ( or 29.21 centimeters for you metric lovers ) in height.

3 variants of the badges are available, with the first having the black center part of the logo sharpie'd in, the second having that same area vectored out, and the third being plain.

The large plaque as is shown in the pictures is this way as an experiment, as I wanted to see if my schools laser cutter could cut through masking tape and still have a decent vector afterwords (Vector being the engraved part of the badges and plaque). I can offer the same options as are available with the smaller badges, plus the masking tape, so as to allow someone to paint the emblem on there own accord.

The last matter of business, the price. I wish to sell them for $5 USD plus shipping / postage for the badges and $20 USD plus shipping / postage for the plaques. I can personalize a badge or plaque with ones name for no additional fee, as it takes me less than a minute to add a name to each one.

On a side note, if someone out of the United States has access to a laser cutter, I am more than willing to discuss with you the possibility of passing the files on to you so that you may take charge of sales for your country, as I'd love to save international members as much money on postage as I can.

Hey, wadda ya know, I'm the Test Squadron test badge! I love it. Money on the way.

Reactions: toomtoomX

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
I wonder how that would Look on my Test Kilt hanging right in the Middle where a Sporran would normally be?

Reactions: hardroc77

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Got mine today. They look perfect! They really are too nice for most of us Testies. But in my case toomtoomX has lowered his standards.
All in all a great job in the shop, toomtoomX
Testie badges.jpg

Last edited:

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
BUMP
Also, any of you that are interested in buying one or five of these fine pieces of work and getting them custom engraved, please place a pre-order (PM me with what you want, I'll cut it, and you'll pay when you want your pieces). I'm losing access to the laser cutter at the end of May, so please let me know.

Forgot your password?