Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Fuck YES!!!
Aegis Dynamics Redeemer​
There are few ships that are awaiting deployment as eagerly as the Aegis Dynamics Redeemer. After being featured at two previous Invictus Launch Weeks, the Navy is closer than ever to utilizing the full potential of this cutting-edge gunship. The UEEN has worked closely with Aegis to perfect the Redeemer during this time to ensure that it will meet and exceed all the operational needs of such an advanced vessel. From the early reports arriving from various test squadrons, including the famous 999, the Redeemer is going to be worth the wait. Designed to carry significant cargo and troops, the Redeemer will provide support in a variety of combat situations and logistical operations. The state-of-the-art technology employed by Aegis should make the craft one of the easiest to maintain to operational-effective standards. Additionally, the boarding hatch will permit faster transitions in situ while the VectorLock thruster design will allow for optimal maneuvering via its twin nacelles. High Command is eager to see what the Redeemer can do once it finds its way into the hands of enthusiastic pilots across the Naval fleet.​

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
More YASSSS!!!
Crusader Industries Mercury​
Good intel is the key to victory. That’s why the UEE Navy is seeking to increase the presence of the Crusader Industries Mercury Star Runner in its fleet this year. Already battle proven on several classified missions, the Mercury has delivered key strategic updates to our forces along the front, including Admiral Bishop himself, that have been the key to multiple hard-earned victories. Especially in “red systems” where comm networks may be non-existent, the Mercury’s ability to carry classified encrypted information has been a boon time and again. Additionally, thanks to Crusader’s inclusion of a programmable kill switch and optimized security configurations, there is a significantly reduced chance of highly classified information falling into enemy hands. Pair that with the Mercury’s speed, precision, and cutting-edge countermeasures, it becomes easy to see why Navy Intelligence Officers have come to rely on this star runner for ensuring that information is delivered on time and intact.​

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Cool stuff, although I find it pretty sad that the Taurus is so far out considering the Connie has been in game for awhile now.
The Connie’s all need the physics refactor coming. By waiting, they can incorporate the physics refactor in the Taurus as part of the upgrade, then copy the changes over to the other 3 (or 4). By waiting, it’s going to be a much better product and less time “redoing stuff” which CIG has been lambasted for many time already.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
The Connie’s all need the physics refactor coming. By waiting, they can incorporate the physics refactor in the Taurus as part of the upgrade, then copy the changes over to the other 3 (or 4). By waiting, it’s going to be a much better product and less time “redoing stuff” which CIG has been lambasted for many time already.
I get it, I really do, but how many more years will they drag this out? 4 years from now their going to find another improvement and spend 2yrs switching over again. lol

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
The refactor has to happen for cargo grids that transform or move, this includes every Hull series, the Connie’s, etc.

This is why they removed the Hull C from the roadmap, just like they removed the Taurus.

I am really wanting to fly and use the Taurus. It’s the first ship I purchased, and I still own it. Ultimately, it’s going to be one of my go-to ships for playing in the verse.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm so hyped up to check out the new Origin Rover as well as how the other ships are coming along via they'll have on display. I wanted to purchase 1 of the Redeemers when they were concepted, but at that time my financial status was about as low as humanly possible. I've done well so far in how I've used my stimulous check, so I might have to look into seeing if a fellow TESTie that's looking to sell their Concept / LTI Redeemer would be interested in selling for a reasonable price. Otherwise I'll just use an LTI token when it's on sale again.

Reactions: Blind Owl and Phil

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hmm a lot of interesting thing to looks forward: the Volture (and connected salvage mechanics), Polaris, Origin rover (could that be releted to the teaser we see some time ago??), the Redeemer...

Next will be an interesting weekend!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I concur with this. Why repeat work?

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?