Tempted to get the valkyrie...

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Hey everyone it's been a bit! Sorry been working non stop. Saw the Valkrie, looks pretty sweet. Not sure if I should get it or not. Already got the hammerhead, raven, mustang, medical ship, rover, tonka, etc etc. I love the idea of the ship, 20 soldiers is pretty bad ass. Hauls vehicles too. Kinda tempted to see the other concepts that come out this year (mech suit please). Also like the idea of having some troops in an hammer head too. Hammerhead can lay down lots of fire while landed.

Anyways there are pros and cons. What do you all think? Should I get it? Thanks all

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
It's a great ship if you are into logistics of troops and vehicles.
I think that stuff is fun. Technically since it can fit vehicles, could it transport a decent amount of cargo when you are having some down time?

Reactions: Ammorn

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I think that stuff is fun. Technically since it can fit vehicles, could it transport a decent amount of cargo when you are having some down time?
Negative, it has 0 SCU cargo space. Seems silly, but its not a cargo ship. Its primary role is dropship for troops and vehicles.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Negative, it has 0 SCU cargo space. Seems silly, but its not a cargo ship. Its primary role is dropship for troops and vehicles.
Ah dang was hoping you could duel purpose. If you got the space and some straps I mean, could totally work:p but makes sense. Made it damn good at the role it was meant for. Maybe I will wait and see what comes out later in the year

Reactions: Ammorn

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Ah dang was hoping you could duel purpose. If you got the space and some straps I mean, could totally work:p but makes sense. Made it damn good at the role it was meant for. Maybe I will wait and see what comes out later in the year
If you are wanting a multipurpose ship, the Freelancer MAX is coming into game soon and then there's always the Cutlass Black. Both are great ships. The Valkyrie just happens to be a very specialized type of ship.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
If you are wanting a multipurpose ship, the Freelancer MAX is coming into game soon and then there's always the Cutlass Black. Both are great ships. The Valkyrie just happens to be a very specialized type of ship.
Hmmm I'll have to check those out. Would be nice to have an inbetween. Got a feeling some more cool concepts are coming though, like last year.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Hey everyone it's been a bit! Sorry been working non stop. Saw the Valkrie, looks pretty sweet. Not sure if I should get it or not. Already got the hammerhead, raven, mustang, medical ship, rover, tonka, etc etc. I love the idea of the ship, 20 soldiers is pretty bad ass. Hauls vehicles too. Kinda tempted to see the other concepts that come out this year (mech suit please). Also like the idea of having some troops in an hammer head too. Hammerhead can lay down lots of fire while landed.

Anyways there are pros and cons. What do you all think? Should I get it? Thanks all

Reactions: VFV and Ammorn

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Yeah, you gotta pump the gun good. You don't want to short stroke it, so always make sure you pump it hard to properly eject and load right.
Right? Handle correctly, rack properly so you don't cause miss fires/double loads/malfunctions.

Reactions: Bambooza and Ammorn
Forgot your password?