Terminator Genisys

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I For sure are going to watch this movie it looks awesome
Arnold Schwarzenegger is back as he promised!
And ofc who doesn't have a little crush on Emilia Clarke
What do you guys feel about Jason Clarke playing john Connor and not Christian Bale?

Trailer

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Is every Terminator movie just going to have a different cast from now on? I mean. Seriously.

I think there's been more people playing John Connor than playing James Bond.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
And in answer to your question...No. No desire to see this. Tired of companies thinking lots of CG makes a good movie.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
And in answer to your question...No. No desire to see this. Tired of companies thinking lots of CG makes a good movie.
Aww i'm sorry to hear that you feal that way. what are you looking forward to see in 2015 then?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Might be fun, I'll have to see more about it. As far as what I'm anticipating in 2015...

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Yeah... I saw this trailer just now. I'm down to watch another Terminator movie; but I'm cheap and easy (remember I like high price whiskey and beer though) to entertain. I think what makes this "reboot" different is that since its a movie that utilizes time travel that the idea of the reboot is pretty cool. It would be like Back to the Future reboot where OLD McFly went to the 80s and warned YOUNG McFly something.... it would work cause its not a true reboot; but would kick start a new generation to the genre.

Of for the younger people Back to the Future was a non-fiction story of the coming of age tale of a young man and a crazy (possible child molester) Doctor who were into heavy drugs and thought they traveled in time... 88mph my ass.

Oh and hoverboards.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I'm looking forward to the movie, but I'm not really digging Daenerys from Game of Thrones as Sarah Connor.

She's awesome as the Head Dragon Queen In Charge, but I wouldn't have cast her as the Terminator stomper. :/

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I'm looking forward to the movie, but I'm not really digging Daenerys from Game of Thrones as Sarah Connor.

She's awesome as the Head Dragon Queen In Charge, but I wouldn't have cast her as the Terminator stomper. :/

Good catch! I didn't even catch that.

She plays Sarah Conner who is rescued (presumably in the trailer) by the original Terminator played by Arnold; who played Conan. Sarah Conner was married to Drogo as Daenerys who in turn played Conan in the remake.... who in turn in real life is married to the oldest Cosby daughter in the Cosby Show......

Bill Cosby needs to play Miles Dyson.... ?? Damn his bad press... would of been a great role to tie my lose brain into a single thought...

S

svenrichter

Lots of CG might not make a good movie. Lots of Arnold on the other end... Lots and LOTS of Arnie.

Decoys84

Captain
Nov 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Decoys84
I'll watch it. Not sure if Emilia Clark would be my choice for Sarah Conner but she does look better with a dark hair.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Actually I like her better as a blonde, which is rare as I prefer dark hair, or red if it's genuine. Oh yes, love them redheads.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Definitely nice, but naturally a brunette.

I've had a thing for Karen Gillan since even before her Doctor Who appearances, even though she lacks the intense freckling that drives me absolutely wild on many natural redheads, especially the Irish ones.

I couldn't actually believe it the first time I heard someone say they found this ugly, that's how much I love freckle faced redheads:

Forgot your password?