TEST 2v2 Squadron Battle

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
That was a good fight, but you brake the rule of the angagement siccne you actually use missile on me (you cheeky bastard).
Nice to see how you freak out when I just lock one on you...🤣 (I never shot missile in CFT or AC....)

I see I lend a lots of shot on you, sad the gatling are not doing that much damage for single shot... need to think of another setup for AC.....

Reactions: marcsand2 and Tei

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
That was a good fight, but you brake the rule of the angagement siccne you actually use missile on me (you cheeky bastard).
Nice to see how you freak out when I just lock one on you...🤣 (I never shot missile in CFT or AC....)
I dislike missiles and would never used it if you did not started locking yours on me.
In a heat of battle I thought you shoot them, so I started using countermeasures and doing more evasion and then I thought 'feck it, I'll shoot some back'.
Moral of a story - don't try to scare me with missiles if you don't wan't to eat some ;)

BTW notice that I felt bad missiling you and disengaged switching to Marc to give you some time to recover.

I see I lend a lots of shot on you, sad the gatling are not doing that much damage for single shot... need to think of another setup for AC.....
Yeah, like we spoke during 1v1, Gatlings are pretty good with landing shots but really need very consistant aiming to land consecutive shots, ideally from more than one gun, to do some real damage.
Gladius have upper hand vs Avenger in terms of agility so you were disadvantaged.

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?