TEST COASTERS - BEST COASTERS (And other laser cut trinkets)

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
Hello again you beautiful souls (Yes, even you ugly ones too, I don't judge)! It is I, toomtoomX, and I have come bearing more glorious laser cut items fashioned to the liking's of our glorious insignia!

UPDATE SECTION
This time I've made some coasters, upon request by ArrangingStars and MadCatOne, sized perfectly to the dimensions of Montoya's glorious TEST Beer Mugs. These fine smelling beauties come pre-finished with either lacquer or mineral oil, so as to keep them from getting waterlogged by your tall cold one. I'm selling the coasters at a starting price of $12 USD, with shipping and handling inside the United States starting at $4.50 USD. I CAN ship international, however shipping prices are higher. As with the Badges and Plaques, orders over $35 USD, INCLUDING SHIPPING, come with a badge free of charge, and orders over $40 USD come with a Coaster free of charge. Anyone interested in purchasing a badge, coaster, or plaque, please shoot me a PM.

Below are images of the aforementioned Coasters:

On the topic of other trinkets, I'm more than willing to take commissions for TEST-RELATED / SC-RELATED requests for laser cut items. PM me if you're interested

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
These are awesome looking! Oh man... my new house has a bar in the basement and something like this would definitely match the rustic feel I'm going for in the room.

I can't buy anything right now sadly (moving is expensive), but I will soon.
  • Could I get them without any lacquer or oil? I'm funny about textures and would want to fill in the depressions with a clear epoxy (which would also waterproof it).
  • Can the text be completely cut out instead of just the border of the lettering? I think it might be a touch easier to read the small text that way.
  • I can't tell which one of those pictures is supposed to be the coaster, the badge, or the plaque. Can you help a brother out?
  • Also, what are the dimensions? Can you post a pic of the coaster with a mug or bottle on it with the other things so I can get a feel of the size of them?

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
These are awesome looking! Oh man... my new house has a bar in the basement and something like this would definitely match the rustic feel I'm going for in the room.

I can't buy anything right now sadly (moving is expensive), but I will soon.
  • Could I get them without any lacquer or oil? I'm funny about textures and would want to fill in the depressions with a clear epoxy (which would also waterproof it).
  • Can the text be completely cut out instead of just the border of the lettering? I think it might be a touch easier to read the small text that way.
  • I can't tell which one of those pictures is supposed to be the coaster, the badge, or the plaque. Can you help a brother out?
  • Also, what are the dimensions? Can you post a pic of the coaster with a mug or bottle on it with the other things so I can get a feel of the size of them?
I'm glad you like them! In response to your questions...
1. I can most definitely leave the coaster untreated. Not a problem at all!
2. I've thought about doing this, but haven't gotten around to it. I'm doing another round of standard (non-customized) badges and coasters tomorrow, so I'll edit one in the manner your thinking of.
3. The first picture is solely the coaster, while the second picture consists of a badge on the left and a coaster on the right.
4. I can't remember the over all dimensions of the top of my head, but I will say that the crash test roundel in the center of the TEST coaster is exactly the size of the bottom of a TEST beer mug, or roughly 3.6 inches in diameter. I'll upload a few pics of various items on the coaster in a few. If thats a little too large for the mugs you have at home, I can custom size it for you upon request.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I'm glad you like them! In response to your questions...
1. I can most definitely leave the coaster untreated. Not a problem at all!
2. I've thought about doing this, but haven't gotten around to it. I'm doing another round of standard (non-customized) badges and coasters tomorrow, so I'll edit one in the manner your thinking of.
3. The first picture is solely the coaster, while the second picture consists of a badge on the left and a coaster on the right.
4. I can't remember the over all dimensions of the top of my head, but I will say that the crash test roundel in the center of the TEST coaster is exactly the size of the bottom of a TEST beer mug, or roughly 3.6 inches in diameter. I'll upload a few pics of various items on the coaster in a few. If thats a little too large for the mugs you have at home, I can custom size it for you upon request.
I look forward to the update! I don't have any beer mugs actually so altering the size isn't a consideration for me (but it's nice to have the option). I've got a set of pilsner glasses, which are assuredly much smaller, but I generally use a drinking horn to consume my beer.

Forgot your password?