TEST Commercial for 2951

Flippy Wayne

Space Marshal
Jul 23, 2015
RSI Handle
FlippyWayne
First annual TEST commercial ideas for submission and volunteers needed.

Please tell us why you stay with TEST Squadron, do you want to volunteer your time or an idea.

Spectrum announcement https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/citizencon-2951-video-contest-be-a-part-of-the-sho

Contest rules

One-Three contributors per submission. Only one submission per contributor. WE can have several submissions with different contributors so, let's get our thinking caps on and make it happen. Nothing to it.

EDIT: Starting to get some filming on Sunday 8/1. Get in DIscord and send me a message if you want to be a part of something meh?

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Why should you join TEST Squadron?
Do you like Star Citizen?
Do you enjoy meeting & hanging out with fun friendly people?
Do you enjoy consuming ... beverages?

Well TEST Squadron has ALL of these, more members than any other Org and our TESTified black & gold colors will make you look good doing anything in the Verse, no matter how much improvement you might need to achieve your goals.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
The new Orison bar would be a good place for an org social would have to get a huge party launch 🤣
I second that idea.
A good short movie of a bunch of TESTies dressed in TEST color whould be a good video also taking advantage of the new scenery.

Anotehr idea whould be to recreate the 890j commercial party TESt way, with a bunch of peole drunk and dancing on the table... may be assembling a comparison "other orgs" Vs TEST motive...

Smithory

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 24, 2019
RSI Handle
Sm1tty
I second that idea.
A good short movie of a bunch of TESTies dressed in TEST color whould be a good video also taking advantage of the new scenery.

Anotehr idea whould be to recreate the 890j commercial party TESt way, with a bunch of peole drunk and dancing on the table... may be assembling a comparison "other orgs" Vs TEST motive...
Party at the bar, get kicked out , continue party on 890j

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I can see it now:

Testies moshing in a bar, there is a bit of a dust up with the locals and here comes the blue light specials (aka cops). Cut scene to Testies piling into various ships (Drake predominately shown) and flying off. Cut scene to Testies continuing the party on a 890J, up in the cockpit we show two Testies talking: 1st Testie:"Hey man, nice Jump you got". 2nd Testie:"Thanks, just jacked it". Cut scene to fleet of Cutty Blues and Avenger Stalkers chasing ship.

Voice over: "Test Squadron, we know how to make good stories".

Or something of that nature.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I can see it now:

Testies moshing in a bar, there is a bit of a dust up with the locals and here comes the blue light specials (aka cops). Cut scene to Testies piling into various ships (Drake predominately shown) and flying off. Cut scene to Testies continuing the party on a 890J, up in the cockpit we show two Testies talking: 1st Testie:"Hey man, nice Jump you got". 2nd Testie:"Thanks, just jacked it". Cut scene to fleet of Cutty Blues and Avenger Stalkers chasing ship.

Voice over: "Test Squadron, we know how to make good stories".

Or something of that nature.
I'd shift that by having the TESTies in the bridge ask how they can order refills on their drinks, then have the other point to the big red self destruct button & say that's got to be it, right? A few moments later, TEST pinata in game confirmed.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The image of 20,000 Aurora crash test dummies blotting out the sun .... remains awe inspiring!
Well, given game limitations, perhaps for this it would have 50 Auroras grouped up together blocking out the star of Stanton & in the background you see the global chat where people are asking things like "when does the beerfarer arrive & who's bringing it if everybody on the server is already in this formation?" Maybe have a few others say that they wished Auroras had a restroom because the drinks they enjoyed before forming up are ready to depart, or various other goofy things.

Forgot your password?