Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
With the published rankings earlier sent in the newsletter, we have failed to take #1 overall. To fix that we are going to offer some incentives. (TBD).

TEST has long lead the way in racing and ability (somehow...). While we made a great showing we did not take top player in any field and only a few categories org wise.

Prove to the world that a drunken pilot is the best and win glory (and prizes TBD!)

Attachments

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
we can thank shive for the racing! But... we dont have that many pro pilots...
Speaking of how come he isn't dominating the top ranks of races as usual

I tried. But I am without any skills. And I am unworthy of...nearly anything, I guess. Except of being careless, funny and drunk.
Thats why I'm in TEST :cool:
Just takes practice its not that hard to atleast sit in the top 100. Id say the hardest part is having either an m50 or a 350r consistently. I have to keep making up the REC to rent them to practice

Side note i dont know if anyone has raced on old vanderval lately but its seriously messed up. The races take forever to start and its like over spawning players and spawn killing everyone. then randomly spawning people inside the starting area building

Reactions: Snakey and AstroSam

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
#1 in debauchery, drunkenness and indecent exposure. But good luck in the drive to be #1 in everything else, Ill cheer you on =)
Is that why i see men running around in their underwear all around port olisar?

We are #1 in anything? Those racers like @Shive should be banned for being overly qualified for TEST.
Do it after he gives another crash course in Racing :-P
i wanna be

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
It takes practice!!! It takes dedication!!! I have faith!!! Test Squadron too, can be at the top of a team sport like Battle Royale some day!

As for racing... Obi-Wan-Shive, you're our only hope?

-RedLir

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im disgusted to be associated with the rest of you!

Its time we summon our combat division!

Yellow Jackets! Your time in nigh!

Coming soon:

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
I for see an influx of new Testie Racers going something like this

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Callahad

Captain
Aug 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Gavin6115
You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down on every one. Come to think of it.. I've never landed a ship in my life

Forgot your password?