TEST infiltration of CIG imminent

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

REDACTED BECAUSE NKATO IS A WORRY WART

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Okay cool man, I'm wishing you best of luck.

What's the job about exactly?

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
the question is, if you get in, will they make you leave TEST? And you'll still have to take NDA's seriously.

oh right I should probably wish you good luck lol

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Chances are pretty good they'll ask him to keep work and TEST separate, and if that can't be done, he'll have to leave TEST.

I know that CCP does it.

Generally speaking, I did tell you, Thom, that you should probably keep your job applications under wraps because I'm pretty sure CIG has at least one regular checking our forums.

Reactions: ThomSirveaux

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12

REDACTED BECAUSE NKATO IS A WORRY WART

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR POST WAS ABOUT BECAUSE YOU REDACTED IT

But good luck anyway

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Chances are pretty good they'll ask him to keep work and TEST separate, and if that can't be done, he'll have to leave TEST.

I know that CCP does it.

Generally speaking, I did tell you, Thom, that you should probably keep your job applications under wraps because I'm pretty sure CIG has at least one regular checking our forums.
SPIES. SPIES EVERYWHERE.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Easy.

TEST will turn everyone into double agents.
Our cellars are well stocked and our mood is merry. :D

Forgot your password?