TEST Interstellar Radio?

Mr Fishcakes

Lieutenant
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Delicious Fish
The latest Ten for the Chairman had a question in which Chris "The Man" Roberts said that he liked the idea of player-run news channels and radio channels. With him stating it should be fairly easy and that they would consider it, how does TEST like the sound of their own radio station? I was thinking "TEST Interstellar Chat Line Enjoyment Services" had quite the ring to it.

We could roll with the "Church of TEST" Morning broadcast, followed by "Brilliant Booze"; a half hour show in which both host and guest get incredibly drunk on their favourite liquor.

Sounds like it could be fun, and it would spread the glorious message of TEST throughout the 'verse. We could even use it to do this coordinating thing I keep hearing about. We don't need coordination though, right? Glorious TEST Pilots fly straight and true, piercing the hull of their enemies with the tips of their Auroras.

Right?

ViatorRex

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2013
RSI Handle
ViatorRex
Sounds like it could be fun, and it would spread the glorious message of TEST throughout the 'verse. We could even use it to do this coordinating thing I keep hearing about. We don't need coordination though, right? Glorious TEST Pilots fly straight and true, piercing the hull of their enemies with the tips of their Auroras.

Right?
Maybe just an open mic, where testies DJ as they see fit, "TEST Radio where the DJ's are drunk and regular programming non existant" or "TEST Radio - Fuck it! We'll do it live!"

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
I would love to do something like this, I can see an option for them is to have official channels in game as mentioned in the 10 for the chairman, then the player channels could easier link to an external platform outside of the game which hosts shoutcasting.

Forgot your password?