TEST Merchant Navy: A well oiled disciplined money-printing machine!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@O-Lefty
So I was just on...and the trade tables are completely messed up.

Lost over 400k running medical supplies from PO to Area 18 because I wasn't paying attention to the prices or whether I was actually getting paid. Also, many outposts aren't displaying ANYTHING at their trade terminals.
Example:
3) Set course to Arial​
Pick up Titanium and Laranite​
HDMS-Lathan​
HDMS-Bezdek​
*I should've gotten a screenshot, but was so frustrated at that point I didn't think about it.

These are server side issues so it is possible they'll be corrected before this event, but if it continues to get worse then it may needs to be rescheduled.
I can test some route before tomorrow to see if the price listed in gallog are matching ingame actual price for the routes you plan to do for the op.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I signed in last night after the patch and maintenance, still had 1.3mil aUEC but was missing some expensive ship components, rolled with it, called it a night.
Got us this morning, now missing a couple undersuits, still missing those ship components, and only have 100k aUEC.
So I've started running cargo early to build funds back up.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
It was aa nice event, but I feel ti require a lot of time to be money-effective, may be schedule it instead of CFT or in a different time-frame, so a lot usual CFT attender can join this instead.

placid

Commander
Donor
Nov 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Placid09
How much do you have/need? If you see me online I can front you 100k aUEC if that'll help you get started.
I've got about 70k, so don't worry about it. I haven't gotten back into trade because the 30k problem seems pretty bad this patch, so mostly just been making money through claimjumper missions or bounty hunting. Thanks though!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I've got about 70k, so don't worry about it. I haven't gotten back into trade because the 30k problem seems pretty bad this patch, so mostly just been making money through claimjumper missions or bounty hunting. Thanks though!
Yeah, the 30ks (and other bugs) are pretty bad.
At the end of 3.8.2 I had 2.8 mil, now every time I'm getting close to 100k again something goes wrong sending me back to sub 10k.

Two of the more worrisome issues are where terminals are randomly charging for cargo but not placing the cargo in any of your ships, and not paying out when cargo is sold.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?