TEST pad incoming!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
https://twitter.com/XraypadOfficial/status/601235201092657152

I realized my desk didn't have enough TEST #swag so I drafted up this design. I wasn't aware that it would be tweeted to almost 600 people though :D

It's currently overseas waiting to be shipped out so it'll be at least a couple of weeks in customs before it's handed back to UPS for delivery.

Once it's in hand I'll post high res photos and my personal thoughts on if I feel like it was worth it and if it holds up to having beer spilled on it.

The dimensions are 920 x 300 mm or ~36 x 12 inches. A single unit cost ~$70 shipped, but they offer some fantastic bulk pricing. If I'm not mistaken 10+ are ~$30 per pad before shipping. Shipping isn't bad either 12 bucks for standard 3-4 weeks AirMail POST (for a single unit). They offer expedited shipping as well but it didn't seem worth it for a single pad. Any order over 200 bucks get free expedited shipping as well which is said to be 5-8 days. Custom items like this take about 3 days to be printed.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: That's also the only tweet in full caps from them. They must have really liked it! Glory to TEST!

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
That is pretty nifty looking!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I uh....don't have a twitter. Anyone got a direct link?

Nevermind, the big SHOW CONTENT sign was hidden from my dummy eyes.

Looks cool!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
These are awesome. I am working on an initiative for mousepads and some other swag stuff and could probably use your expertise ;)

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
One of these would be great, but the pricing needs to come down a bit, $70 is a hard sell to the wife, for a mouse pad.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
These are awesome. I am working on an initiative for mousepads and some other swag stuff and could probably use your expertise ;)
Sounds fantastic! Let me know what I can do to help.

One of these would be great, but the pricing needs to come down a bit, $70 is a hard sell to the wife, for a mouse pad.
Yeah, I mulled it over quite a bit myself, but these guys seem to offer the best quality for custom pads. Once I get it under my mouse and can speak to its quality, hopefully we can get a few people interested in making a bulk order for that discounted price.

Haxta

Captain
May 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Haxta
Just a heads up, many printers in China make these kinds of mats. 30$ is expensive, 70$ is criminal. We recently had some made at work for countermat advertising, I can get the contact of who we used if you like. I think we paid something around 7-10$ a unit, for like 25 or so as a test run.

The only trick is making sure the colors are correct, they will ship you literally anything that their printing process spits out. If you do intend to use your current folks, make them send a picture that shows every mat in the run before shipment. Once they have your cash, you have zero leverage.

Forgot your password?