Racing TEST Racing Support Service

Adamska

Lieutenant
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Adamska
I had a thought slip into my head. While this usually isn't a good thing to have happen, I'm gonna share it anyways.

Every self respecting racer needs a pit crew. Or at the very least someone to give his or her ship some care before or after a race. That's where the TRSS would come in.

The issue is this. Due to me being new to this whole SC thing....I dunno how I'd work it. Any ideas? Recommendations? Post em below. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I had a thought slip into my head. While this usually isn't a good thing to have happen, I'm gonna share it anyways.

Every self respecting racer needs a pit crew. Or at the very least someone to give his or her ship some care before or after a race. That's where the TRSS would come in.

The issue is this. Due to me being new to this whole SC thing....I dunno how I'd work it. Any ideas? Recommendations? Post em below. Thank you for your time.
It's a good idea.... I think in the PU a race team could be essential to get the racer and ship to and from the track. Don't know if there will be a "pit lane" but if there is the ability to observe the race and be the voice in the ear of the racer. Think Days of Thunder offering competitor information and also giving words of advice.

Since your already familiar with shive and our other racing gurus I'm sure they can chime in here.

Side note have you been racing recently? Your name looked familiar from either today or last night racing.

Adamska

Lieutenant
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Adamska

Probably not. I don't have a rig that can run SC at the moment. :/

Forgot your password?