TEST Squadron Beerdeemer Barship

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The Gladius and Redeemer are going to be on sale this weekend(Redeemer was spotted in the patch files and Gladius was accidentally posted and taken down) In response to that I need HELP! I need a daring and brave photoshop artist to take the Redeemer and TEST it. We need Black and Yellow on it so that was can claim this as our own! See below!

TEST Squadron Beerdeemer Barship

The aptly named TEST Squadron Beerdeemer Barship has departed from usual protocol and norms. Serving as a mobile beer bar and lounge the Beerdeemer serves all factions of the Greater Squadron in the same manner as the mobile chapels of the UEE. Only in Beer may a member of TEST redeem themselves after surviving a crash.

This has led to a rise of a new breed of TEST pilots who see it as their duty to provide this service to their fellow members and to keep their spirits high and intelligence low. These 'Chaplains, as it were, are charged with providing for the spiritual well being of TEST and provide as many drinks as is necessary to keep morale high.

The Beerdeemer comes standard with many things a typical TEST party needs such as a large Keg Crane located in the tail of the ship, intercapilary tubes that run to all compartments ready to dispense spirits to any person within reach, and lots of floor space for passing out. The interior has been reworked from the original to have 2 full service bars and several couches. State of the art cryo shield technology keeps all drink stores cold and protected.

The cockpit is notable in that it has been equipped with special Beer Goggle Technology to assist the pilot with targeting and navigation. The Goggles see retinal dilation and adjust all displays accordingly so the pilot can remain focused on the task at hand. This has saved many pilots who were so drunk as to be clinically dead that they were able to safely get the ship to the nearest sun for landing.

Gunners are afforded good accommodations. Each gunnery pod is equipped with an automatic IV injection system ensuring the gunner never needs to take their hands off the controls to get their next drink. Each seat can be reclined back for maximum confort. There have been disturbing reports that the topside gun can shoot the tail section of the Beerdeemer leading some to call these gunners Dr. Jones. These reports are not substantiated but should still be taken seriously if true as it would completely destroy the Keg Crane.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Man, I really hope they put the redeemer out, and I hope that it's around 200, so I can actually afford it by melting all my non-lti ships.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
All right all right I'll do it...

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
I WANT THEM PICS :D

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I melted everything. I will be buying a new Avenger and Gladius when cash permits, as well as an aurora MR pack for the NPC slot. Gotta have a gunner now. I will likely not be replacing the cutlass; I bought her for gunship and patrol duties, and the redeemer fits that role perfectly.

Reactions: WhooptyWoo

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I melted everything. I will be buying a new Avenger and Gladius when cash permits, as well as an aurora MR pack for the NPC slot. Gotta have a gunner now. I will likely not be replacing the cutlass; I bought her for gunship and patrol duties, and the redeemer fits that role perfectly.
I'm keeping a cutlass blue for a paddy wagon, but my redeemer will definitely take over for patrols.

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
I just managed to grey market myself an aurora with alpha access, so I'm happy, now im gonna find an M50, Freelancer DUR and Connie taurus

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Alpha module passes are like, 5 bucks. All told, full alpha access is probably goign to add up to around 15, maybe 20 dollars. Did you spend less than that on top of the price of your aurora?

Forgot your password?