Test Squadron Six Pack Iron Club

Will Hawk

Captain
Dec 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Will_Hawk
Will_Hawk is getting in shape for 2016. Keeping too my New Year Resolution, been doing Cardio, Lifting Weights, Nutritional Eating, and etc. Just thought maybe start a thread for like minded or others looking to get more fit. Hey, in game they will know don't mess with us. Don't take us lightly. You still can drink less than 2 a week (low-calorie)??? Need to check That! Are do you think it's lame? Late still thinking of a Logo Name, etc..

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've been training for the beer Olympics. It's hard work man. But my gut is expanding and my arteries are thickening (that means stronger right?), so I'm thinking I'm doing pretty well.

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
Good on you, Will Hawk! Trying to do the same, though we had a rough start to the year with my family cycling through a nasty bout of the flu.

Gotta change eating habits and start a workout routine at home.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Started trying to get into shape for May last week, think I may have gone too hard too soon - Arms and legs almost too stiff to move! Oops :D

Also stopped drinking fizzy drinks and am cutting down on red meat and (shock horror!) alcohol intake in a bid to help with the weight loss aspect of training :)

Reactions: mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Good on you, Will Hawk! Trying to do the same, though we had a rough start to the year with my family cycling through a nasty bout of the flu.

Gotta change eating habits and start a workout routine at home.
I just lift weights at the computer, have to keep my arms strong for that prolonged hotas use right? ;)

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
"I have got a six pack, it's just protected under a layer of fat!"

Reactions: mromutt
Forgot your password?